Website Design for Business Owners
As a business owner you need to get the most out of the internet. Your website must work properly and should be found by those looking on the web for your products or services. You cannot afford to have even a good looking website that is invisible to those searching. We understand all the elements of your website that go well beyond a pretty picture. Our Website Standards Guideshows you what you will get when we build you your website.
Digital Marketing Services for Your Business
- New Website Development and Design- Is this your first website for your business? Our team of web designers and developers can create you a website from scratch. You can provide us content or we can create the content for you at an affordable price!
- Responsive Web Design- Today's website standards require a design that is optimized for more than just Desktop and laptop computers. More and more people are utilizing mobile devices and tablets to search the web. Is your current website responsive enough to handle today's technology standards?
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)- Having a website is nothing without traffic. Our SEO specialists can help your business reach higher search rankings on Google, Bing, Yahoo or other popular search engines with keywords based on your market.
- Social Media Management and Marketing - Our team of digital marketing professionals are social media experts and we can help your business communicate with customers using social media. Having a social media presence allows you to interact with customers on a more personal level and will encourage them to think about your business each time they view a post on their social media feed.
- e-Mail Marketing - While print advertising is not dead, e-mail marketing is a cheap and effective way to engage the customer with your marketing campaign.
- e-Commerce Website - Setting up an e-commerce based storefront can be both challenging and time consuming. Let our e-commerce specialists help you set up an online storefront and payment processing integration so you can accept payments for services and goods! We will also optimize each page with SEO content.
- PPC (Pay Per Click) Campaigns - Sometimes even with the best SEO tactics implemented, it can be difficult for a small business to outrank larger, more established competitors. Some businesses are so large and have had a solid web presence that is impossible to outrank in Organic Search. A well managed PPC campaign can help equalize this and allow your business website to be placed at the top of the search results. You only pay if someone clicks on your website.